Saturday, December 17

It's announcement time..!

Hello everyone..! Before starting off, here's wishing you all a very happy, gift-loaded Christmas and for those who look forward to the bunch of holidays during this time, here's wishing you all a very happy winter holidays... Alright, now that I have stood on ceremony, onto the more pressing matters at hand.

You know, he really did mean it there. Believe me, I am inside his head... all the time.

The first announcement that I would like to make is to request you all to keep watching this space for the next few days. I am planning on posting something that I think is interesting.
Finally! Back to posting interesting stuff! It has been quite some time since we did that, right?
Yeah... It has been a while.
Sigh... This blog has seen better days! Hyped to know that we are getting back into business!

To be honest, I need some form of motivation to maintain a regular blogging schedule and hence the announcement. But again, that isn't the only reason. I am pretty sure that the coming post would be something that everyone would enjoy, or at least I hope so.

The second, big announcement that I would like to make is that I won't be available from the 24th of this month till the start of next year. I'll however try my best to at least post short "update posts" whenever possible. So, I suppose that's about it for now.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FREE TO COMMENT. FEEDBACKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.