Tuesday, May 17

The empty text boxes at the bottom

Hello everyone!
 This is simply a small announcement I would like to make regarding this blog. A few changes are in the pipeline and I am also planning to introduce a new feature- posts about the latest tech news and a few reactions pertaining to that. I am yet to make up my mind on this one and this might take a while to actually put into practice. I am yet to decide on the day of the week that these posts will be published on every week or two weeks.

Like I said, wavering thoughts.

 Well, the main reason for this short post is to raise awareness about a certain feature found in almost all the websites now-a-days. It looks like a text box, and is usually found at the bottom of every article or post. Using that and replying to that leads to the creation of what nerds would love to call "threads" or "comment threads". It doesn't usually require people to log into their account to access this feature, but if it does, I kindly request you to do that. This feature is called the "comments section" or as called in my blog "feedback/comments".

If you observe closely, you can actually notice Ani literally pleading for you all to use it. But joke's apart, use them people. As much as I(we) appreciate you all giving me a feedback or appreciating my work through whatsapp and twitter texts, I(we) would love it if the same happened via comments instead of through watsapp, twitter or other such platforms. 
Yes! It can be anything. If you like my way of writing, or if you dislike it and are plotting to murder me in my bed, if you hate the way I look at things or my point of views (POVs), if you love the feature of the two-minds on which this blog is based on, if you find an error in a recent post, be it grammatical or factual, or if you would like to add something to my post ( a fact that I might have missed out, probably because I was unaware of it) or if you would like me to change something about this blog- Do so via the comment section.

The features mentioned above that are in the pipeline would depend on the comments I get. Do you want that to happen? Let me know what you all think in the comments.

Post your views so I would at least feel that this blog is alive in a literal manner. I don't want mute readers. I want critics and reactions. Speaking of which, there is also a feature termed "reactions" with a number of check boxes in a straight line at the bottom of each post. Check the required after reading my post. I am trying to maximize the posts in this blog- trying to make it regular, at least not daily. I also want to increase the page views and the viewers of my blog. So, if you like it, try mentioning it to your known acquaintances, friends, etc.
Thank you for spending your time reading this post and I appreciate the support.
B-)  

4 comments:

  1. I need to say you have great copy-writing skills. But as a fan and a designer i would like to see a little color in your blog that sparks ani and ruddha's character ! Your words do give them life and we want to see more of it ! Till then.. Sincerely,
    #yourno.1fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! looks like I have a secret fan follower..! hm... thank you. As for the design of this blog.. well, that is a good idea. But I have no plans as of now to re-design this blog though. Will keep that in mind anyway. Thank you!

      Delete

YOU ARE FREE TO COMMENT. FEEDBACKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.